Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 362nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. What is the only film to have regained the title of highest-grossing film ever? It was first released in 1939 and then re-released in 1971 but was soon passed out by The Godfather.
2. Born in Ghent, Belgium, he has won the coveted Tour de France once in 2012 and has won five Olympic gold medals and a knighthood. Who?
3. LeBron James moved into fourth place on the list of the N.B.A.’s leading scorers in March 2019. Which player did he pass to achieve the feat?
4. During the Spanish rule of Peru, this legume was exported to the rest of the Americas and Europe. Since the boxes had their place of origin labelled, the legumes got named as such. What legume?
5. Munot is a circular 16th-century fortification surrounded by vineyards and is in the centre of which Swiss city? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )