Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 359th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. What is the 1990 American action comedy film featuring Warren Beatty, Al Pacino, and Madonna based on the 1930’s comic strip character of the same name?
2. Because of its location in the Mediterranean, it was essential to the British and was a target of the Axis powers. There was a plan to seal six men into a hidden tunnel network if this place fell to the Germans with enough food to survive for seven years and could report from there. What place?
3. Apart from being a corporate sponsor for Ferrari and McLaren teams for 10 years, which bank has a title sponsorship deal with La Liga from 2016-17 season and will sponsor UEFA Champions League for three years starting from 2018-19 season?
4. Founded in 1908 in Biel, this watch brand was created to design watches keeping the American market in mind. Among many firsts, they were the first to make a wristwatch made of coins. In 1945, President Truman presented clocks to Churchill and Stalin as a token of harmony at the Potsdam peace conference. What brand?
5. This photograph was highly commended in the 2018 Wildlife Photographer of the year competition. Identify his famous father, who died in 2006. PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )