Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 358th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Portrayed by Willem Dafoe in the 2002 Spiderman, Norman Osborn is transformed into which supervillain after specific experiments go wrong?
2. In the famous 1964 painting, “The Son of Man” by René Magritte, what fruit obscures the figure’s face in the painting?
3. StubHub is an online ticket exchange company that provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater, and other live entertainment events. Which multinational e-commerce company bought StubHub in 2007?
4. The Gambian pouched rats, known for their acute sense of smell, are used as replacements for dogs in some African countries to smell what man-made items, a significant problem across large parts of central Africa?
5. Kriebstein Castle is a castle in Kriebstein near the town of Waldheim in the German state of Saxony. This castle was used as the prison in what 2014 movie? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )