Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 353rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. According to Time magazine’s national security correspondent John Walcott, what did President Donald Trump mispronounce as “Nipple” and “Button” in a White House meeting in 2019 with intelligence officials? (2 points)
2. The geoglyphs referred to as Nazca Lines, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are located in which South American country?
3. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of which Microsoft computer game, Microsoft hosted a tournament on May 18, 2015, on the Microsoft campus and broadcast the main event on Twitch?
4. From the 2016 season, with which British luxury sports car company did Red Bull Racing form a technology partnership? From 2021, their name appeared on one of the teams replacing Racing Point.
5. Kelly ______ is the elder sister of which Hollywood actress? They are the children of the actor Tony ______ and Janet Leigh. The family name will certainly give away the other sister’s name. Who? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )