Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 352nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Pat and Harry Olivieri supposedly invented this sandwich made from thinly sliced pieces of beefsteak and melted cheese in an extended type of long flatbread roll. Which city of brotherly love is home to the cheesesteak?
2. Directed by Steven Spielberg, which 2002 film, set in the year 2054 about a police unit that can arrest criminals before they commit the crime, is based on a short story of the same name by Philip K. Dick?
3. What Sportswear Company was founded in 1938 in Oregon and initially sold hats? The company was named after a nearby river.
4. From September 1997 to July 2000, Taco Bell used Gidget as its mascot for its restaurant chain during the peak time of Burger Wars. What breed of dog was the mascot?
5. This is the blueprint of what famous building? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )