Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 351st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Before Canberra became the capital of Australia, which city was the initial capital following the Constitution of Australia came into force on 01 January 1901?
2. One of the nine worlds in Norse Mythology, what nine-letter term is used for the home of the Giants?
3. English biologist William Bateson, who popularised Gregor Mendel’s ideas, used what term to describe the study of heredity in his writings?
4. What fictional character from a book series has the birth name Marten Asmodom Vilijn in the Dutch language?
5. This picture is Herman Boone, a former high school football coach who was with the T.C. Williams High School when they won the state championship in 1971. It was the basis of the 2000 movie Remember the Titans. Who played his role in the film? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )