Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 350th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. On January 27, 2006, all 35 churches of Salzburg rang their bells after 8 pm local time to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the birth of which person?
2. With over 450 definitions, what three-letter word has the most meanings as per the Oxford English Dictionary?
3. This family of grapes includes over 200 grape varieties and has been used for wine production for several centuries. Their colours range from Ottonel, Giallo, rosa del Trentino to near black. The white grape variety is used in the production of the Italian sparkling wine Asti. What grape family?
4. What first is credited to the cargo ship SS Ancon when it passed through a particular route on August 15, 1914?
5. During World War II, few sections of the walls of Santa Maria Delle Grazie in Milan were sand-bagged to preserve precious artwork. When an allied bombardment in 1943 hit the church, the walls holding the artwork survived. What artwork? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )