Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 347th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Answer to Job (Antwort auf Hiob) is a 1952 book that addresses the moral, mythological, and psychological implications of the Book of Job from the Old Testament. Known to be the founder of analytical psychology, who wrote this book?
2. During his campaign to Italy, who led a campaign and had to cross the Pyrenees, the river Rhône, and then the Alps with his army of 50,000 infantry, 9,000 cavalry, and 37 elephants?
3. Charles Leclerc is a Formula One driver who has signed up for Ferrari from the 2019 season. He became the fifth driver from which country to compete in Formula One?
4. Which European city has, since 1980, held a biennial architecture competition at the Giardini della Biennale?
5. Known for their slapstick comedy, what comedy duo made their debut in a silent film, The Lucky Dog? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )