Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 345th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Which anti-war song was a hit for Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark in 1980 and reminds you of a Boeing B-29 bomber used by the Americans in 1945 during World War II?
2. In Greek mythology, what name was given to the serpent-like monster, the child of Typhon and Echidna? The second of the 12 labours of Hercules was to kill this monster.
3. In 1972, Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of which country were ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong?
4. Tyrone Power was a Hollywood superstar in the 1930s and 40s, and he played what character in a 1940 movie whose alias is Don Diego de la Vega? It was also the movie the young Bruce Wayne (Batman) had seen with his parents in the theatre before his parents’ death.
5. Simon Rodia was an Italian-American artist who created the famous Watts Towers, also known as Nuestro Pueblo. This is a renowned landmark of which American city? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )