Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 344th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. The poem was inspired by a talking raven from the novel Barnaby Rudge: A Tale of Riots of Eighty by Charles Dickens. First published in 1845, who wrote this narrative poem?
2. What Grimm’s fairy tale character connects the following actresses: Monica Keena, Kristin Kreuk, Lena Headey, Eliza Bennett, Lily Collins, Kristen Stewart.
3. In the ancient Mayan civilisation, what was given as gifts on occasions such as children’s coming of age and religious ceremonies. It was also used as a currency since they were small, light, and easy to handle. Early explorers found that two such things would get a pumpkin, 10 a rabbit, and 100 would buy you a slave. What?
4. SpaceIL launched a Beresheet lander that crash-landed on the Moon’s surface in April 2019. Which country’s spacecraft is Beresheet?
5. Fred and Ginger is the nickname used for ‘The Dancing House,’ a building located in which European capital city? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )