Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 340th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Don Facundo _______ Masso was a Spanish businessman who, in 1862, started a rum distillery named after him. What brand?
2. The term used for this hobby (and now a business) originally referred to a ‘powder bed process employing standard and custom inkjet heads, developed at MIT in 1993 and commercialised by Soligen Technologies, Extrude Home Corporation, and Z Corporation’?
3. The flag of which country consists of two vertical bands, one of gold or yellow and one of white with the crossed keys of Saint Peter and the Papal Tiara centered in the white band?
4. A total of five identical 1966 Thunderbird convertibles were used throughout the shooting of this 1991 movie: one “star car,” one camera car, one backup car, and two stunt cars?
5. Before shifting to Euros, which country used these notes as its currency? (picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )