Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 339th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1936, Japan signed the Anti-Comintern Pact with Germany. Which country signed the same pact a year later?
2. What city in California is named after a coastal redwood tree (Sequoia semoervirens), and the name means tall stick in Spanish?
3. According to Sutras of this religion, whose final meal before his enlightenment was a large bowl of rice pudding, prepared for him by a girl named Sujata?
4. Available in two flavours, Original & lemon, Amarguinha is a traditional bitter almond liqueur native to what European country?
5. Born in 1946 in Zanzibar and a subject of a 2018 film, who did the little kid grew up to become? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )