Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 338th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On 31 August 2020, who became the fifth individual worth over $100 billion? He follows Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Bernard Arnault, and Mark Zuckerberg.
2. What two-word phrase is attributed to the Roman thinker Horace and is one of Robin Williams’s famous quotes in the 1989 movie Dead Poet’s Society?
3. The region of Tigray is home to Tigrayan, Irob, and Kunama people. Mekelle being the region’s capital, it happens to be one of the ten regions (kililat) of what African country? The area is bordered by Eritrea to the north and Sudan to the west.
4. What music video of a 1999 song starts in a hotel when a girl (Claudia Mason) gets out of a room and Enrique follows her? He follows her across the whole city of Kuala Lumpur until she gets to the beach and disappears in the sea with shoes in her hand.
5. Sabai isn’t just happiness; it is strongly associated with fulfilling one’s life. Which Southeast Asian country’s tourism promotes itself with #SABAI? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )