Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 336th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A top-rated prime-time series named after a Texas city ran from 1978 to 1991. What was the name of this television show?
2. Also known as thrombocytes (derived from Greek words meaning clot and cell), what common name do we this component of blood?
3. Since 2020, there have been questions on the capital of Kazakhstan and its renaming. Which city served as the capital of Kazakhstan until 1997?
4. Sponsored by La Gazetta Dello Sport, what is awarded to the winners of Italy’s most famous bicycle race, the Giro d’Italia?
5. For Those About To Rock We Salute You (1981) was which Australian band’s first US No 1 album? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )