Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 335th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Helen Keller was born in 1880. Commenting on the importance of whose invention, she said, “We the blind are as indebted to _____ ______ as mankind is to Gutenberg?”
2. Yağlı güreş, a traditional form of wrestling where competitors are covered in olive oil and the winner is the first athlete to put their arm through the opponent’s leather trousers, is the national sport of which country?
3. Due to the high levels of equine disease in Beijing, where were the 2008 Summer Olympic equestrian events held?
4. Also, a TV series that ran from 1960 to 1964, what U.S. Route was dubbed the “Mother Road” by novelist John Steinbeck?
5. This was Gino Pezzani’s prisoner number in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp. The red triangle was for political prisoners, and the Nazis deported Pezzani from occupied France in 1944. What did the letters “Sch.” stood for? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )