Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 334th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Founded in 1982 by Per Enevoldsen, what Danish jewellery manufacturer started small by importing jewellery from Thailand and is now popular internationally for their signature bracelets?
2. Ursula Pamela ______ is a fictional character appearing on the two sitcoms Mad About You and Friends. And she is the only sibling of the six friends who was never introduced to the gang. Who is Ursula’s sibling in Friends?
3. This flightless bird native to South America has long legs and is distantly related to the ostrich and emu. The two extant species are American ____ and Darwin’s ____. What flightless bird?
4. The colonial name Cartagena de Indias (now Cartagena) is a major port founded in 1533 and was an important trade port during the Colonial era. In which country is it located?
5. Name this English batsman who scored 333 at Lord’s against India in 1990? His tally of 456 runs in a Test match remains to date the highest aggregate in a cricket Test match. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )