Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 333rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. At an elevation of 2,053 m, Marscholsee is located within what high mountain pass in the Swiss Alps?
2. Overall, what movie series received 475 awards out of 800 nominations, making it the most awarded film series in history?
3. What color would be seen in the Cartesian RGB color system if red, green, and blue were of equal value and at their maxima?
4. One of the reasons why Steve Jobs chose the name ‘Apple’ was that he wanted his company (Apple) to appear in phonebooks before his former company. Which company?
5. This is a partially digitally recreated painting. Where would you have seen this (and didn’t pay attention), and it is partially visible? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )