Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 332th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Based on the PostScript language, what file format was developed by Adobe in the early 1990s independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems?
2. Boomslang is one of the venomous snakes of the world. It is often less than six feet long; a bite from it may cause sudden death from internal hemorrhaging. To which continent is this snake native?
3. As of Sept 2020, which is the only American state to have adopted fire-safe building codes known as the “wildland-urban interface”?
4. Which Overseas territory was ceded to Great Britain by Spain under the 1713 Treaty of Utrecht?
5. In 2002, which 19-year old was part of the St. Andrew’s charity fashion show “Don’t Walk”? As the story goes, her future husband was in the audience. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )