Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 331st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Describing individuals born between 1946 and 1964, what term was first used by The Washington Post in 1970?
2. Which 2018 medical drama series is based on the book Twelve Patients: Life and Death at Bellevue Hospital and takes its name from New York city’s colonial name?
3. After World War II, what famous designer was interrogated about her relationship with Hans von Dincklage, a German diplomat but was not charged as a Nazi collaborator due to Churchill’s intervention?
4. What graphic novel series deals with a slacker and a part-time musician and his adventures of defeating Ramona Flowers’ seven evil exes to date her?
5. Sarah Brightman, a singer, and actress was married to Andrew Lloyd Webber for six years (1984-1990), and in that time, she also starred in the role of Christine Daaé in what hit Broadway musical? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )