Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 329th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Born in 1755 in Vienna, Austria, who was the last queen of France before the French Revolution?
2. The series featured two car number plates, “SWINGER” and “SWINGER2,” and collectively dubbed the “Shaguars” that was portrayed by a 1961 Jaguar E-Type and a 2001 Jaguar XK8 convertible, with a Union Jack paint scheme. In what movie series?
3. What genus of hadrosaurid (duck-billed) dinosaur found in western North America’s rocks gets its name from a famous Canadian city?
4. With 491 medals to date (Summer Olympics), and who never hosted the ceremony, which European country is the most successful at the Summer Olympics?
5. Which 2017 nonfiction book by Will Storr is subtitled How the West became self-obsessed? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )