Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 328th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the 1960s and the 70s, the St. Louis-based psychology research pair William Masters and Virginia Johnson studied a range of human behaviour regarding what activity?
2. Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara portrayed the title duo in what 21st-century film series, whose various sequels carried subtitles that include “The Island of Lost Dreams,” “Game Over,” and “All the Time in the World”?
3. Chlorotoxin has been shown to potentially inhibit tumour growth in the human brain. Chlorotoxin can be found in the venom of the deathstalker/Yellow Mediterranean variety of what animal?
4. On Aug 11, 1858, what in the Bernese Alps was ascended for the first time by the Irishman Charles Barrington accompanied by Swiss guides Christian Almer and Peter Bohren?
5. Currently housed in Madrid, who is the painter of this 18th-century painting Witches’ Sabbath (El Aquelarre)?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )