Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to receive additional monthly and themed quizzes from Qwizzeria, click here
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 327th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Clint Eastwood’s Dirty Harry series had five movies. The last one was made in 1988, and it shares the name with what Marvel anti-hero comic character & 2016 movie of the same name?
2. The first headquarters of the Knights Templar was located in which city? The Crusaders called it the Temple of Solomon and from this location derived their name of Templar.
3. What notorious political leader was Ugandan light heavyweight boxing champion between 1951 and 1960?
4. In Japanese culture, Hanami is a traditional custom of enjoying viewing the transient beauty of ‘Hana.’ Observed during the end of March to early May, what does ‘hana’ translates to in English?
5. Founded in 1864 by Joseph Werndl, the manufacturing conglomerate (cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, and weapons), Steyr-Daimler-Puch was based in which country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )