Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 325th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to recieve additional questions from Qwizzeria, click here
1. A pyrophyte is a plant that has unusual resistance to or tolerance for what?
2. Paul Jasmin, Virginia Gregg, and Jeanette Nolan voiced “Mother” in which 1960 Alfred Hitchcock movie? I cannot give any clues as it may ruin the suspense for those who haven’t yet watched it.
3. Davidoff introduced which summer-sounding fragrance, created by Pierre Bourdon, in 1988? I am looking for a two-word answer.
4. What is the only London Underground station named directly after a football club? The long-standing Latin motto of the club is “Victoria Concordia Crescit” (“Victory Through Harmony”).
5. Who played Charlene Robinson in the Australian TV soap Neighbours from 1986 to 1988? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )