Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 324th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to recieve additional questions from Qwizzeria, click here
1. “All Hail King Julien” was a 2014 film released on Netflix. It was a spin-off of which movie released nine years earlier?
2. Like comic con for comic enthusiasts, DEFCON is the world’s largest and most notable convention for what/who? The first convention was held in 1993.
3. Which Caribbean island nation is the primary setting for the novel A Brief History Of Seven Killings; the birthplace of eight-time Olympic Gold medallist in athletics; and the origin of the hybrid ugli fruit?
4. This French phrase refers to the setup required before cooking. What French culinary phrase refers to “putting in place”?
5. What model of Renault car shares its name with a seaside resort city in Orange County, California? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )