Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 323rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to recieve additional questions from Qwizzeria, click here
1. When Spotify revealed its most famous songs, albums, and artists of the past decade, what rapper was named the most streamed artist globally during the 2010s (2010-2019)?
2. Atlantic City is a resort city in New Jersey, and it got one of its nicknames because the city inspired the U.S. version of what board game?
3. Which constellation falls between November and December and the westernmost part of the constellation lies in the middle of the Milky Way galaxy?
4. The Khumbu Glacier, one of the world’s highest glaciers, is part of what mountain range extends through Nepal?
5. Tom Langdon must get from Washington D.C. to L.A. in time for Christmas. Forced to travel on a train, this book captures thrilling adventures and holiday magic. What American writer of Italian origin wrote this novel? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )