Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 321st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to recieve additional questions from Qwizzeria, click here
1. In 1978, Kate Bush became the first woman artist to top the British hit-parade with her song. The song title shares its name with a famous Emily Bronte novel. What song?
2. The painting ‘The Scream’ by Edvard Munch was stolen in the 1990s, on the same day as the Winter Olympics opening ceremony. In which city was the opening ceremony held?
3. While an EKG, or electrocardiogram, records activity within the heart, an EEG, or electroencephalogram, records activity within which organ of the human body?
4. This unpopular tax law lasted seven centuries in France. First established by Louis IX in the 13th century, it was revoked during French Revolution, brought back by Napoleon in 1806, and eventually abolished in 1946. On what common everyday commodity was this tax law (gabelle)?
5. What 2008 graphic novel follows two Princes jumping between the 9th and 13th centuries? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )