Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 320th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Are you enjoying the daily quizzes? And, do you wish to recieve additional questions from Qwizzeria, click here
1. What name was originally coined by British journalist George Campey when writing for the Evening Standard and was adopted by the European Broadcasting Union for its network? We know it through an annual competition associated with that name.
2. Steven Spielberg and author Michael Crichton describe John Hammond’s character as the “dark side of Walt Disney”. In which series/movie does he make an appearance?
3. Joachim Sauer is a quantum chemist and a simple professor who loves Wagner music. However, he receives a lot of media attention thanks to his marriage. Whom is he married to?
4. Battle of the Sexes; Diner’s dilemma; Prisoner’s dilemma; Rock, paper, and Scissors; Stag hunt and War of attrition – all involve studying mathematical models involving strategic interaction and rational thinking. What two-word name is given to this study?
5. Observe carefully; this was an advertisement for what brand? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )