Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 316th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. G-Star Raw gets its name because they specialise in making raw denim – unwashed, untreated denim. Inspired by military clothing from around the world, it is a designer clothing based in which European country?
2. In 2014, the Brewery Ommegang created a beer called “Valar Morghulis,” with each cork fire-branded with the response inspired by what TV series?
3. To compete with Disney’s Silly Symphonies, what did Warner Bros. come up with?
4. My Lai refers to a location known for a tragedy where hundreds of unarmed civilians were massacred by U.S. troops on 16 March 1968. In which Asian country is it located?
5. To what American sport did he refer to in his last line? I came, I saw, I conquered. Thank you, LA Galaxy, for making me feel alive again. You wanted Zlatan; I gave you Zlatan. The story continues…. Now go back to watch _________. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )