Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 314th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The climbing ban implemented in Nov 2019 was a spiritual and psychological victory for the Anangu, an Aboriginal people who waged a decades-long campaign saying it is a holy place that shouldn’t be climbed. What site?
2. Born in Johnstone, Scotland, which chef wrote the 2006 autobiography Humble Pie?
3. Which U.S. city still retains a well-known sporting connection to automobiles, was the home of the U.S. auto industry (before World War 1) before being superseded by Detroit?
4. Rohan _____ has played American football for Miami University and is now involved in the coffee business. His father, a famous musician, named him after a famous Caribbean cricketer Rohan Kanhai. Who was Rohan’s father?
5. Who, in 1989, called the nine years she spent with Dutch actor Robert Wolders as one of the happiest years of her life. They remained together until she died in 1993. Who? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )