Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 312th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What high-profile person served as the United States House of Representatives Speaker from January 4, 2007, to January 3, 2011?
2. Book Club is a 2018 rom-com about four friends who read what trilogy of books as part of their monthly book club and subsequently begin to change the way they view their personal relationships?
3. In 1880, 632 years after the work was begun, the construction of which cathedral topped at 157m and 38 cm for the north tower and south tower is seven cm lower? It was the highest building in the world at the time of completion, albeit for four years.
4. This drink in America was actually created by Charles Alderton, a pharmacist in Texas. He sold it to his regular customers at Morrison’s Old Corner Drugstore in Waco, Texas. Legend has it that Mr. Alderton named it after a professional he knew. What drink?
5. In January 2019, which internationally renowned art gallery demanded the return of a painting (Vase of Flowers by Jan van Huysum) stolen by Nazi troops in 1943 and hung a copy in its place labelled “stolen”? The painting was officially returned on July 19, 2019. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )