Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 312th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Despite general Marcellus’ instructions to spare his life, he was slain by a Roman soldier, which Greek philosopher, mathematician, and scientist was killed at the end of the Siege of Syracuse in 212 BC?
2. Which west African country was formed as a colony founded by freed slaves returning from the United States in the 19th century. Its official motto is “The love of liberty brought us here”?
3. In 1992, at the age of 27, who became the youngest CEO of a company ranked in Fortune magazine’s list of top 500 corporations?
4. This chocolate company was founded in 1926 and was named after the legend of an English noblewoman. In 2007, the company was sold to a Turkish company, Yildiz Holding A.S. What chocolate brand?
5. In 2018, which Baltic country advertised its capital city as the G-Spot of Europe. Nobody knows where it is, but when you find it, it’s amazing!? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )