16 March 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #51 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz
1. Children of Glory is a 2006 film that commemorates the revolution of 1956 and the ‘Blood in the Water’ match that took place in Melbourne. The film narrates the passion and sadness of one of the most famous revolts of the 20th century. In which country did this revolution take place? Hungary
2. What tennis player (winner of multiple Grand Slams) made his Grand Slam debut in 1999 at Roland Garros at 17, losing to world no. 3 Patrick Rafter in four sets? Roger Federer.
3. In 1981, a couple sued what music band because their telephone number appeared in the song “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap,” resulting in hundreds of prank calls? AC/DC
4. To which famous man was the former flight attendant Lyudmila Shkrebneva (born January 6, 1958) married from July 28, 1983, to April 1, 2014? Vladimir Putin
5. What Yiddish word best describes the two gentlemen in the background who prefer to watch and offer unsolicited advice rather than take part? Kibitzer (PIC)