Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. The support groups that the lead character, “The Narrator,” sees on the list are Adult Children of Alcoholics, Alcoholics anonymous, Incest Survivors Group, Learning to Soar, Overeaters Anonymous, Positive Positivity, Sex addicts anonymous, Taking Flight, and Triumphant Tomorrows. In what 1999 cult movie?
2. What religious artifact measuring 14 feet, 4 inches by 3 feet, 7 inches, is housed in the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in the Piedmont region in North West Italy?
3. Charles de Gaulle reputedly said: “How can you govern a country that has 246 varieties of …” what?
4. With a surface area of 55.7 sq km and a population over 20,000, Tortola is the largest and most populated of what group of islands?
5. Mehmet Ali once attempted murder on which Pope? Days after the incident, the Pope did sit down with him and have a chat. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )