Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. What is the only modern-day capital city to appear in the title of a Shakespeare play?
2. What 2017 animated movie took place in a city called Textopolis and happened to be the first animated film to win the Worst Picture at the Raspberry Awards?
3. Hyperemesis gravidarum (excessive vomiting) is a complication that affects only a certain group of people. Who?
4. The Orinoco River is one of the longest rivers in South America and it discharges into the Atlantic Ocean via which country?
5. What name is given to this activity, that takes its name from a country’s culture and the subject of the paintings by Gustave Courbet and Ramon Marti Alsina? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )