Qwizzeria is a Zurich based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. Though he is considered by many to have been a genocidal ruler, he is also credited with bringing the long Silk Road under one cohesive political environment. Which 13th-century ruler?
2. Which American global aerospace and defense contractor took its present name after a merger in 1994 between companies founded by Allan ________ and ______ Marietta.
3. His first FIFA World Cup goal came against Iran at the 2006 World Cup. He scored six more goals at the World Cups, including in 2010, 2014, and the 2018 World Cup. Who?
4. The 31st and the final film of the Carry On series was released in 1992. It was produced to coincide with the 500th anniversary of an explorer’s arrival in the Americas. Who?
5. During the Baroque period (16th & 17th century), his paintings used a technique known as ‘chiaroscuro,’ wherein he used strong contrasts between light and dark, usually bold contrasts. Which Italian painter? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )