Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 2019, a controversy arose between the mayor of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church over who gets control of the approximately 1.5 million euros in coins collected in an iconic structure. What structure?
2. Born Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar, by what popular name is the American singer known, who in 2019 became the first woman to win a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album as a solo artist?
3. Born in 1869, she was an Irish-American cook. She was the first person in the United States to be identified as an asymptomatic carrier of a pathogen that infected 51 people over her career as a cook. By what popular name was she known?
4. When Fred Baur died in 2008, his family fulfilled his wishes and put some of his ashes into a famous can he designed to be buried. What ‘can’ did he create?
5. Disney Dollars are a form of currency sold by Walt Disney Co., and they can be used at the Disney facilities. It features the images of iconic Disney characters. Appropriately, which Disney character known for being a capitalist can be found on the notes as ‘Treasurer’? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)