Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What first in medical history occurred at the Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa, on December 3, 1967?
2. First appearing in the album Sticky Fingers, the Tongue and Lips design is what music band’s logo?
3. In 1982, a public release was made of a pure silver proof specimen of a United States Presidential Silver piece. Valued at $25, it honoured the 250th birth anniversary of which of the US founding fathers?
4. The Man Who Would Be King is inspired by the title of an 1888 story about two Englishmen who go to Afghanistan. It was made into a 1975 film starring Sean Connery and Michael Caine. Who is the author of the book? He happens to be the first English-language writer and the youngest recipient of the Nobel Prize in Literature?
5. Which Oscar-winning actress’s 2018 book is this? ( PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)