Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What set of financial documents (the year 2017) gets its name from the French term for a tax haven?
2. Arekkusu Kiddo (Alex Kidd) is a popular video game character in the 1980s and was the unofficial mascot of which video game company?
3. This annual tradition dates to the 1920s and is held on the second Saturday of November. In 2000, the Guinness World Records reported the largest carved turnip parade held in Zurich Canton. Which place?
4. If one happens to be SCUBA diving and be underwater at 50 feet, if there is a cut resulting in blood oozing out, what colour would your blood appear to be (without any use of flashlight)?
5. In 1965, he sold his first music instrument business to CBS and started two more musical companies, Music Man and G&L Musical Instruments. His last name is a famous brand name. What is it? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)