Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. 2018 was full of pop star movies (A Star is Born, Vox Lux, Bohemian Rhapsody), a musical biopic about Sir Elton John, continuing the trend into 2019. What song of his is the title of the movie?
2. The 18th of Tintin’s adventures, the ________ Affair saw the reporter flying into Geneva airport before heading to Nyon and Rolle in search of the famous Professor, who has mysteriously disappeared after attending a nuclear physics conference in Geneva. What’s the name of the Professor?
3. To compete with the Japanese competition in the 1980s, what brand was started in 1983 by a Swiss team comprising of Elmar Mock, Jacques Müller, and Ernest Thomke? In its first year, 500,000 units were sold between 39.90 CHF and 49.90 CHF.
4. Frank Herbert died in 1986. Beginning in 1999, his son Brian Herbert and science fiction author Kevin J. Anderson published many prequel novels, as well as two which complete the original ____ series (Hunters of ____ in 2006 and Sandworms of ____ in 2007), partially based on Frank Herbert’s notes, discovered a decade after his death. Fill in the blank with the name of the series?
5. In 1942, The City that stopped Hitler – Heroic Stalingrad became the first Soviet movie to be distributed by a major U.S. company (Paramount). Since the 1960s, the city of Stalingrad has been known by a different name. What name? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)