Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Anatahan is an island and one of the most active volcanoes of which archipelago? This set of islands is one of the territories of the USA.
2. It was first published in Liberty magazine in 1928. When the World Screamed is a short story featuring Professor Challenger. Who wrote this short story?
3. Treaty of Concordia or the Partition Treaty of 1648 signed between the Kingdom of France and the Dutch Republic resulted in the division of what Caribbean island?
4. This moon discovered by James Christy provided insights about the then-planet Pluto. It is named after the ferryman of the dead in Greek mythology. What name?
5. This is a screenshot from the TV series 21 Jump Street. Johnny Depp’s hairstyle is inspired by a Robert DeNiro character from which movie? Take an extra point if you know the character’s name. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)