Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Published in July 2018, Andrew Shaffer’s “Hope Never Dies” reimagines two real-life people (US Presidents) as crime-fighting detectives. Who?
2. Named for Christopher Columbus, Pico Cristóbal Colón is the highest mountain in which country?
3. Named after the Mole Antonelliana, a major landmark in this city, the ‘Derby Della Mole’ is the local derby played out between the two famous football (soccer) teams from which Italian city?
4. This word derives its origin from Greek, and its original meaning is the ‘mark made on the skin by burning with a hot iron.’ A similar name is used for the tip of the female reproductive organ of a flower. What word?
5. Saint George and the Dragon is a 15th century Paolo Uccello painting that has inspired what creature illustrated by Sir John Tenniel? Another hint would be Lewis Carroll. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)