Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. “Turritopsis Dohrnii” is one of the jellyfish species, believed to be an immortal. It gets younger and younger until it starts its life all over again. By what other name is this species popularly referred to?
2. Henrietta _______ was a queen consort of England, Scotland, and Ireland as King Charles I’s wife. She was the mother of future kings Charles II and James II/VII. What U.S state was named in her honour by Charles I?
3. In 1263, in a mass at Bolsena, blood appeared on the sacramental bread during a gathering in 13th century Italy. In 1819, Venice’s similar incident prompted Vincenzo Sette to investigate and then by Christian Ehrenberg in 1848. What was discovered as a result?
4. Mike Duncan created a podcast on The History of Rome in 2007 and won the best educational podcast at the 2010 podcast awards. The last episode was released on May 06, 2012. The question is, by what abbreviated form (resembles a Marvel character) was this podcast famously known?
5. What artwork are they trying to recreate? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)