Qwizzeria is a Zurich based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes, online quizzes, and corporate events. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
1. “Turritopsis Dohrnii” is one of the jellyfish species, believed to be an immortal. It gets younger and younger until it starts its life all over again. By what other name is this species popularly referred to? Benjamin Button
2. Henrietta _______ was a queen consort of England, Scotland, and Ireland as King Charles I’s wife. She was the mother of future kings Charles II and James II/VII. What U.S state was named in her honour by Charles I? Maryland
3. In 1263, in a mass at Bolsena, blood appeared on the sacramental bread during a gathering in 13th century Italy. In 1819, Venice’s similar incident prompted Vincenzo Sette to investigate and then by Christian Ehrenberg in 1848. What was discovered as a result? Bacteria
4. Mike Duncan created a podcast on The History of Rome in 2007 and won the best educational podcast at the 2010 podcast awards. The last episode was released on May 06, 2012. The question is, by what abbreviated form (resembles a Marvel character) was this podcast famously known? THoR
5. What artwork are they trying to recreate? (PICTURE) Creation of Adam
(NEXT PAGE FOR QUIZ ANNOUNCEMENTS)