Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Thirty years after the country’s men made their historic appearance in bobsleighing at the Winter Olympics, which country sent the first female team from their nation to the 2018 Winter Olympics?
2. Nine Pints: A Journey Through the Money, Medicine, and Mysteries of _____ is a 2018 book surveys the trials, errors, and happenstance that shaped _____’s role in modern medicine. Fill in the blank to complete the book’s title.
3. Cellini was an accomplished painter, goldsmith, writer, and musician during the Renaissance. What welcoming ‘word’ happened to be his first name?
4. In March 2000, the United States dollar became the official currency of Ecuador. Before that, Ecuador used what as its currency? (The name shares with a city in South America)
5. In a 2018 movie, John Travolta starred as a real-life NYC mobster alongside his wife Kelly Preston, who played Victoria, the mobster’s wife. Name the mobster. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)