Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. On 22 January 2018, a newly opened grocery store in Seattle had a unique feature, the first of its kind globally. What feature?
2. In 2016, Carlos Miguens Bemberg was the last of the Bemberg family to sell their stake in the Quilmes Brewery in 2016, 118 years after its foundation. In what South American country did Otto Bemberg, a German immigrant, establish this brewery?
3. Its name originating from Greek; what reptile’s name means “three-horned face”?
4. Valentine and Proteus are the leading characters in this William Shakespeare’s play. This play containing a European city’s name is supposed to be his first play. What play?
5. In which Canadian province (capital Regina) would you find a prairie lily/Western red lily, the provincial flower? It was adopted on 22 September 1969. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)