Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Karl Louis _________ was a tax collector in Germany. He also ran the dog pound. With access to dogs, he created a breed that would protect him during his collections. What breed of dog is named after his family name?
2. Which theory formulated by Georges Lemaître is also known as his “hypothesis of the primeval atom” or the “Cosmic Egg”?
3. Indigenous to Armenia, the duduk (doo-dook) is an ancient double-reed woodwind flute made of the wood of which tree from which we also get the fruit known as the ‘Armenian plum’ (prunus Armeniaca)?
4. In January 1952, he left his job as a copywriter for ‘Esquire’ magazine after he was denied a $5 raise and in 1953 launched a famous entertainment magazine, which was initially going to be called ‘Stag Party.’ Who?
5. Name this 2020 limited series starring Bryan Cranston adapted from Kvodo, an Israeli TV series? It is a two-word you might hear from lawyers when addressing the judge. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)