Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Super-Size Me is a 2004 American documentary that follows Morgan Spurlock for a 30-day period in 2003 during which he ate food only from a particular restaurant. What restaurant?
2. In the Old Testament, in the story of 2 Kings 2:11, the prophet Elijah is taken directly to heaven by what means? It shares the name with a 1981 Oscar-winning movie about two athletes and their exploits at the 1924 Olympics.
3. A bunion is a condition where there is a painful enlargement of a joint’s bone and tissue. Where in the body would you find this deformity?
4. Proposed by George Hudson in 1895, this concept was introduced during World War I by the German Empire and its ally Austria-Hungary to conserve coal during wartime. What concept?
5. In 2018, many paid tributes after the passing away of Lys Assia, a Swiss national known for winning the first edition of a popular contest in the 1950s. What competition? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)