Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What 1957 movie starring James Stewart (named after the flight) is based on Charles Lindbergh’s historic transatlantic flight’s autobiographical account?
2. Which amendment of the US constitution is making rounds days before Biden takes the Oval office? In this amendment, the following sections are addressed: Presidential succession, Vice presidential vacancy, President’s Declaration of inability, and Declaration by the vice president and cabinet members of President’s inability.
3. At the age of 15, he was discovered in Belfast by Manchester United scout Bob Bishop, whose telegram to manager Matt Busby read, “I think I have found you a genius.” Which footballer?
4. Constituted in 1973, the Polisario Front is a national rebel movement of Sahrawi people aiming to end which country’s presence in Western Sahara?
5. Co-authored by Charisse Jones, an American journalist, which ballet dancer, released her 2014 memoir, Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)