Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Which Italian-born fashion designer (who passed away in December 2020) has the middle name ‘Costante’ and introduced the bubble dress, a short-skirted, bubble-shaped dress in the 1950s? He also designed spacesuits for NASA in 1970.
2. In 1995, Eileen Collins became the first woman in history to fly a particular type of aircraft. To commemorate this achievement, she was awarded the Harmon Trophy as an outstanding aviatrix. What kind of aircraft did she pilot?
3. The Catalan dessert crema Catalana is a dish that is similar to which French vanilla custard dish?
4. What name is given to a biblical narrative about Jesus fasting 40 days and nights in the Judaean Desert and refused Satan’s every attempt to turn him?
5. The 2018 stage play by Kornel Mundruczo and Kata Wéber was adapted into a 2020 movie of the same name starring Vanessa Kirby and Shia LaBeouf. Which movie? The film is notable for having an opening thirty-minute birth scene, after which the opening title appears. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)