Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. The Battle of Gettysburg involved the largest number of casualties in the entire Civil War. It is also the place where Lincoln delivered his historic Gettysburg Address. In which US State?
2. Throughout the Victorian period, this place was a popular location for picnics and gatherings during public holidays. People were given a tool to scrap a piece from this area as a souvenir. Since 1901, an admission charge was introduced to pay for the police to protect this site. What site?
3. This novel was first released in 1988 in Portuguese. Due to its popularity, it has been translated into over 70 languages. The book is inspired by an old classic tale, ‘The Ruined Man Who Became Rich Again Through a Dream.’ Which novel?
4. ________ is a company established in the UK as the fleet management subsidiary of the BMW Group (last checked Jan 2021). Naturally, they adopted the domain name ________.com. The name is the same as the American multinational conglomerate created on 02 October 2015 after a restructuring. Fill in the blank.
5. This film is a 2019 reimagining and a twist to what 2000 movie? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)